My Web and Biography




I was a student who will take a Bachelor S1 Technical Information Maranatha. With the development of the Information Technology fast, there must be resources that provide quality information. My blog will help you to know Technology News.
Not only technology that will be discussed but also video tutorials that will lead you to understand better.


----------------------------------------------------------
I WILL MAKE FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL ABOUT SERVER/APPLICATION
----------------------------------------------------------
I am happy to examine some of the development of Information Technology. I love Programming, Hacking, Security, Linux, and the Search Engine Optimazing

0 comments:

Advertising

Traffic Exchange with 100,000+ members

Message Board (Leave A Message)